Wednesday 15 June 2011

6/15/11 Chunnel and the oo la la factor

wow so my blog is broken, wont let me post any pictures or post drafts. I might just create a new one... Well we went on the Chunnel aka channel tunnel, which sounds cooler than it actual is. The only way you know your under water is when your ears start hurting. Once we got to Paris we took our luggae to our cute lil hotel which was actually pretty close to the eiffel tower. My luggage handle broke so it was extremely hard to drag it around the metro station, and up and down stairs. I ate at this pizza place on our street where the workers greet us even if we are walking on the other side of the street before they are even open. I had this cool dessert which was a hallowed out frozen orange with orange sorbet in it. Then we headed over to enjoy a night chillin on the grass by the eiffel tower. There are the illegal street vendors everywhere trying to sell wine, keychains, and these whirly gig toys that light up. Once it got darker the oo la la factor happened! I decided that should be the term for when the eiffel tower lights up and twinkles because everytime it takes your breath away and people all around say oooo! and cheer. After that we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment