Wednesday 15 June 2011

6/14/11 Last day in London

For our last day in London we went to Kensington Palace, which was really close to where we stayed, and then looked a a lil pattern exhibit. After that we had the rest of the day to do whatever and pack to leave the next morning.



Kensington Palace had this really wacky/creepy exhibit where it shared stories and glimpes of the lives of 7 princesses who have lived there. This was the only room we could take pics in and it had a knitted throne and knitted candle stands with microphones that made your voice sound creepy



I was just outside the Palace enjoying the sun when pidgeons came by me. They wanted a cracker in the grass but it was too big for them to eat so I broke it up with a stick for them. Then I noticed the skinnier one was misssing two toes, and had a gross swollen foot that was shriveled so it walked weird. I felt so bad for it so I shared some crackers with it.



Me feeding the birds, I felt like that lady off of Mary Poppins who sings the toppins song. Oh and the lame bird turned out to be a bully, it would follow and chase other birds away from the food!



When chillin at the Palace a helicopter came down and cops were guarding the area, so naturally I had to go see who the important person was. I never did find out...




The VIP helicopter taking off, the breeze from it felt amazing. Glad my last day there was so gorgeous.




One of the ways they mixed funky peices with the old palace




Saw this building on our way somewhere and I just love it!




Game time! Ok so the game is called Count the Cranes, and well ya you count the cranes...haha for some reason they were all over the place on this day




Beyond awesome astro turf area for people to enjoy there lunches at the National Theatre




Sweet skate park that drops down from the sidewalk and is tucked in under a building





Why?? cuz everyone wants to order food out of a giant seagull i guess haha





















No comments:

Post a Comment